If you specify a custom URL for your Mini App, the app will function both on the original URL:
and the custom URL:
To also (as in, in addition to the above 2 URL schemes) have you app work on a subdomain of your business domain, please follow the following steps:
- Choose a subdomain on your domain
- Create a CNAME record for that subdomain pointing to "proxy.procfu.com", eg:
myportal.globi.ca. 7200 IN CNAME proxy.procfu.com.
- WAIT until the DNS change has propagated
- Submit a support ticket with details of the subdomain you set up
We will then add your subdomain to the proxy configuration manually and advise you in the ticket once that is complete.
Once set up, any Mini App you set a custom URL for, will also function on your subdomain:
- Podio and Google login must have the Login Button option checked (or use IFrame setting) to prevent return to the procfu.com domain